Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zion National Park, Utah

Since we haven't been out of town in a while, we decided to head to Zion National Park for a couple of days for a treat. Zion is Zion - it needs no introduction or explanation - it is simply my most absolute favourite place in the entire world. I love it so much! While there, I picked up magazine that details 22 of the top hikes in the park. We have done several of them already but it is my goal to complete all the hikes in this coming year! The weather was not the greatest on this trip but it didn't in any way ruin the trip - the heavy rain and snow only made the park more beautiful. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Above: Driving up-Canyon to the Temple of Sinawava trailhead.
View from our hotel on Saturday night after the rain stopped briefly to reveal a gorgeous sunset.
This picture, above, was taken at the same time as the one above it, just on the other side of the road.
All the times I have been to Zion NP, I can't believe that I had never discovered this beautiful waterfall, right off the main Canyon road.

No comments:

Post a Comment